Situation Report 1
Situation Report, mutiny in Sol Invictus 013.M31
This is a report on the current threat level in the Sol Invictus system. It has been compiled by the Logis Strategos.
Opposing forces, strength estimates:
- Populonia (30% Imperial 70% Rebel)
- Cassandria (100% Imperial)
- Volscia (100% Imperial)
- Caligine (no data)
- Sol Invictus Naval Station (No data, estimate 100% Imperial)
- Naval capacity (90% Imperial 10% Rebel)
- Overall (80% Imperial 20% Rebel)
Active Imperial Forces
- Thien’s Loyalist Astartes
- Gallus’ Loyalist Astartes
- Populonian Planetary Defence Forces
- Populonian Extraordinari
- Cassandrian Extraordinari Corps
- Auxillary Cruiser Independence
- Strike Cruiser Covenant (captured)
Active Rebel Forces
- Halrun Hal’s (Word Bearers) Astartes
- Cult of the Serpent (estimate: several million)
- Suspected Cult of the Serpent presence on Cassandria
- Navy Frigate Vampire
Loyalist forces are being driven slowly back on the Hive World Populonia. We anticipate the imminent fall of primary hive Alba Regia. Status of governor and civilian government unknown. Imperial Navy forces at Sol Invictus not committed, no communication channel open to Sol Invictus HQ.
- Astartes Terminal 509 destroyed, but Astartes saved.
- Cassandrian Extraordinari dispatched by Equester Estenen Furiosa onroute to assist Loyalist forces on Populonia. Their timely arrival saved the Populonian Extraordinari and PDF from total collapse.